Master Black BeltLean Six Sigma is an overall approach that combines Six Sigma concepts and tools with the Lean Enterprise philosophy, striving to reduce variability (Six Sigma) and eliminate waste (Lean) of physical resources, time, effort and talent, while assuring quality in production and organizational processe
The role of a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
As a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, you are the technical and organizational leader of the Lean Six Sigma program. You translate corporate goals into Lean Six Sigma project objectives and support Black Belts and Green Belts to achieve their project results. The monitoring of project deliverables and the identification of new improvement projects requires you to take the lead on the organizational and cultural change while developing internal Green Belts and Black Belts.
What this course will achieve
This course focuses on strategic planning and Lean Six Sigma Leadership methods. You will learn how to derive tangible operational goals from corporate strategies and translate them into projects approaches. To act as a leader and an ambassador of the Lean Six Sigma philosophy, we will combine management techniques with coaching, feedback and proven communication methods to empower you for upcoming challenges. After the evaluation of your successfully completed projects, you will become a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
Who should attend
Lean Six Sigma Black belts with at least two-year project experience who want to prepare for a senior management role
- Derive measurable project objectives from corporate goals
- Understand the success factors in Change Management to support a Lean transformation
- Know Lean Leadership habits and methods to facilitate a culture of Continuous Improvement
JAMES EOIN RYAN
After ten years working in Europe and the US as a development engineer for the likes of Mercedes Benz, Chrysler and Smart, he joined Porsche Consulting, the Lean Management division of Porsche AG in Germany.
Specialising in Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Manufacturing and Software, James spent several years honing his skills with Porsche Consulting, focussing – and publishing articles – on Lean Enterprise, Lean Management and Lean Development.
He then joined Four Principles, bringing his diverse skillset to Lean projects across a wide variety of clients and sectors, not only as a Lean specialist, but also as a Chartered Engineer and Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
Lean Six Sigma Champion
- Drive Lean Six Sigma initiatives as an executive leader
- Derive targets from company’s strategic goals
- Support the realization of improvements
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Support leaders to identify gaps and select the right projects
- Align Lean Six Sigma efforts with organizational goals
- Drive implementation and facilitate cultural change
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lead companywide improvement initiatives
- Train and coach Green Belts
- Further develop Lean Six Sigma in the organization
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Start and manage Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Apply advanced tools and methods
- Provide training to others
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Understand the basic concepts of Lean Six Sigma
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma project teams
- Support Green Belts facilitating improvement actions
Get In Touch
Dubai, UAE Office Address
Dubai Media City
P.O. Box 502621