Lean Six Sigma Green BeltBecome a Lean expert and drive change in your organization Register
Green BeltLean Six Sigma is an overall approach that combines Six Sigma concepts and tools with the Lean Enterprise philosophy, striving to reduce variability (Six Sigma) and eliminate waste (Lean) of physical resources, time, effort and talent, while assuring quality in production and organizational processes.
The role of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
As a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, you lead improvement activities and take over project responsibility while being able to achieve substantial cost savings.
What this course will achieve
Our course provides an in-depth understanding of the framework and tools that help organizations to improve the quality of their services or products. You will learn the individual phases and methods of Lean Six Sigma and consolidate the contents in practice-oriented exercises. What has been learned will then be used in a concrete on the ground problem-solving project in your own company. After the evaluation of your successfully completed project, you will become a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Who should attend
- Engineers / professionals / executives who want to understand Lean Six Sigma as a management tool for process and performance improvement in their company
- Quality and process managers who need to gain knowledge of Lean Six Sigma in process / quality improvements
- Production managers, supervisors and customer service managers
- Understand the Lean Six Sigma leading Idea – What is Lean, what is Six Sigma?
- Profound use of Lean tools and Six Sigma problem solving frameworks
- Achieve measurable results through successful deployment of Kaizen-workshops and the motivation of all participants
- Imparting Continuous Improvement and Lean Six Sigma tools outside of your area of responsibility
- Assistance of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belts in complex improvement projects
JAMES EOIN RYAN
After ten years working in Europe and the US as a development engineer for the likes of Mercedes Benz, Chrysler and Smart, he joined Porsche Consulting, the Lean Management division of Porsche AG in Germany.
Specialising in Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Manufacturing and Software, James spent several years honing his skills with Porsche Consulting, focussing – and publishing articles – on Lean Enterprise, Lean Management and Lean Development.
He then joined Four Principles, bringing his diverse skillset to Lean projects across a wide variety of clients and sectors, not only as a Lean specialist, but also as a Chartered Engineer and Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
Lean Six Sigma Champion
- Drive Lean Six Sigma initiatives as an executive leader
- Derive targets from company’s strategic goals
- Support the realization of improvements
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Support leaders to identify gaps and select the right projects
- Align Lean Six Sigma efforts with organizational goals
- Drive implementation and facilitate cultural change
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lead companywide improvement initiatives
- Train and coach Green Belts
- Further develop Lean Six Sigma in the organization
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Start and manage Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Apply advanced tools and methods
- Provide training to others
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Understand the basic concepts of Lean Six Sigma
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma project teams
- Support Green Belts facilitating improvement actions
Get In Touch
T: +971 4 368 2124
Dubai, UAE Office Address
Dubai Media City
P.O. Box 502621
T: +966 11 297 8016
Riyadh, KSA Office Address
Olaya Towers (Tower B),
Wasel Building number 3074,