ChampionLean Six Sigma is an overall approach that combines Six Sigma concepts and tools with the Lean Enterprise philosophy, striving to reduce variability (Six Sigma) and eliminate waste (Lean) of physical resources, time, effort and talent, while assuring quality in production and organizational processes.
The role of a Lean Six Sigma Champion
Lean Six Sigma Champions are upper-level managers who lead the execution of Lean Six Sigma initiatives. That makes it one of the most critical roles in any successful company. Champions select the respective Lean Six Sigma projects, determine who’s trained as Black Belts/Green Belts, review progress and mentor the Black Belts/Green Belts in order for the initiative to be effective.
What this course will achieve
This one-day Lean Six Sigma Champion course focuses on the managerial and technical knowledge necessary to facilitate the leadership and deployment for Lean Six Sigma initiatives. After completion of the program, you will become a certified Lean Six Sigma Champion.
Who should attend
Managing directors, C-level managers, unit-/department managers supporting Lean Six Sigma initiatives
- Understand the economic and technical implications of Lean Six Sigma and its benefits
- Roles and responsibilities in a Lean Six Sigma organization
- Resource requirements and developing plans for Lean Six Sigma deployments
- Primary Lean Six Sigma tools and success factors for managing change
- Selecting and managing projects
- Characteristics of Lean Enterprises
- Best Practices from leading companies
JAMES EOIN RYAN
After ten years working in Europe and the US as a development engineer for the likes of Mercedes Benz, Chrysler and Smart, he joined Porsche Consulting, the Lean Management division of Porsche AG in Germany.
Specialising in Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Manufacturing and Software, James spent several years honing his skills with Porsche Consulting, focussing – and publishing articles – on Lean Enterprise, Lean Management and Lean Development.
He then joined Four Principles, bringing his diverse skillset to Lean projects across a wide variety of clients and sectors, not only as a Lean specialist, but also as a Chartered Engineer and Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
Lean Six Sigma Champion
- Drive Lean Six Sigma initiatives as an executive leader
- Derive targets from company’s strategic goals
- Support the realization of improvements
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Support leaders to identify gaps and select the right projects
- Align Lean Six Sigma efforts with organizational goals
- Drive implementation and facilitate cultural change
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lead companywide improvement initiatives
- Train and coach Green Belts
- Further develop Lean Six Sigma in the organization
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Start and manage Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Apply advanced tools and methods
- Provide training to others
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Understand the basic concepts of Lean Six Sigma
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma project teams
- Support Green Belts facilitating improvement actions
Get In Touch
Dubai, UAE Office Address
Dubai Media City
P.O. Box 502621