Are you looking for an exciting career?
Four Principles is a trusted partner, helping companies define, preserve and develop value with its clients. Whether you’re a seasoned professional looking for new challenges or a graduate keen to begin your career in consulting, we offer a range of engineering, technical and business consulting opportunities in a rapidly growing global organisation.
Potential to grow
Our expertise is in Lean Management. We recognise that our success depends entirely on dedicated and talented people. Four Principles is a learning organisation. We help you build your skills and capabilities through continuous training and professional and leadership development programmes, combined with early responsibility and fast career advancement potential. We’re interested in outstanding performance, so your work will stretch you and stimulate you.
Values and character
Our high-performance culture is based on our core values of integrity, teamwork, performance, and learning. Our four keys to success guide our decision-making: engage people, deliver value, be cost efficient and use our resources effectively.
These simple points, which define the character we strive for as individuals and as an organisation, mean that we continuously do the right things in the right ways for the right reasons.
Respect for people is paramount. We expect every employee to share this commitment.
A passionate culture
We are building an organisation that is insightful, committed and dynamic – inspiring, supporting and engaging with colleagues and delivering tangible business benefit to our clients. We are passionate about our clients’ business and pride ourselves on the fact that we identify issues and challenges that others don’t. For this reason, we look for people who are bright and inquisitive, who will act on their own initiative and who enjoy a challenge.
Join us, and you’ll soon belong to a widely diverse and inclusive team of colleagues who’ll support and inspire you.
Who We’re Looking For
Lean Management Consultant / Expert
We perform CIP-projects and Kaizen-workshops in direct and indirect (administrative) areas for international and local clients (mainly based in the Middle East).
Our company has been successful by remaining true to our vision and mission, offering genuine expertise, working to the highest quality and driving real change for our clients. We are expanding our team with like-minded individuals who will help us grow while maintaining the highest standards.
- Prepare and perform CIP-projects and Kaizen-workshops in direct and indirect areas independently
- Implement Lean solutions and follow-up with clients
- Educate and manage fellow Lean Management Experts on the job
- Manage client, from top-management to labourers (change management)
- Assist in client acquisitions
- Participate in further developing Lean Management concepts, products and tools
- At least five years’ experience in Lean Management implementation and/or management consulting
- Experience in the operational implementation of change projects
- Fluent command of English required. Arabic would be an advantage
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong entrepreneurial and team spirit
- High level of commitment and perseverance
- Professional demeanour when dealing with client top management as well as labourers
- Willingness to travel
- MBA or relevant post-graduate degree
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and supporting documentation to: email@example.com