Lean Management Consultant / Expert
We perform CIP-projects and KAIZEN-workshops in direct and indirect (administrative) areas for international and local clients (mainly based in the Middle East).
Our company has been successful by remaining true to our vision and mission, offering genuine expertise, work to the highest quality and driving real change for our clients. We are expanding our team with like-minded individuals who will help us grow while maintaining the highest standards.
- Prepare and perform CIP-projects and KAIZEN-workshops in direct and indirect areas independently
- Implement Lean solutions and follow-up with clients
- Educate and manage fellow Lean Management Experts on the job
- Manage client, from top-management to laborers (change management)
- Assist in client acquisitions
- Participate in further developing Lean Management concepts, products & tools
- At least 5 years experience in Lean Management implementation and/or management consulting
- Experience in the operational implementation of change projects
- Fluent command of English required . Arabic and / or German would be an advantage
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong entrepreneurial and team spirit
- High level of commitment and perseverance
- Professional demeanor when dealing with client top management as well as laborers
- Willingness to travel
- MBA or relevant post graduate degree
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and supporting docummentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.